Sorry, applications for Interdoc are now closed…
Interdoc helps ambitious emerging Scottish-based producers with a feature documentary in development test ideas and storytelling approaches, strategise their finance plans, enhance their knowledge of national and international markets, and increase their chances of successfully funding their documentaries.
Interdoc offers selected participants:
- live and skype sessions with international speakers (previous speakers include Geoffrey Smith, Jennifer Fox, Sandi DuBowski, Boris Mitic, Peter Jager (Autlook Filmsales), Tracie Holder (WMM);
- constructive feedback and advice on projects from course leaders and speakers;
- in depth and hands-on individual advice on proposals, budgets and trailers;
- networking opportunities and group discussions in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere;
- free pass for the Edinburgh Pitch.
Please read our Guidelines
The course fee is £300 (incl. VAT) for the 6 days. This includes an observer pass for the Edinburgh Pitch.
Travel bursaries and hardship funds (up to £150) are available for selected participants. Please get in touch for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible you must:
- be Scottish-based
- have produced or directed at least 2 shorts which have been screened publically (TV or festivals);
- have at least 2 years experience in the film or television industries;
- have a documentary project in development which is: feature length (i.e. at least 52mins), aimed at the international market and packaged (i.e. a director is attached).
- Development workshop: 9th & 10th November 2013
- Trailer workshop: 10th & 11th May 2014
- Audience Engagement & Marketing workshop: 27th & 28th September 2014
All workshops will take place in Edinburgh, at the Edinburgh College of Art (University of Edinburgh), home of the Scottish Documentary Institute.
For any further question, please email email@example.com
Interdoc is supported by Creative Scotland & the Edinburgh College of Art (University of Edinburgh)