Apply to be part of the Scottish Delegation at Sheffield Doc/Fest.
If you’re an emerging documentary talent from Scotland or you have a documentary project supported by Creative Scotland then Sheffield Doc/Fest should be on your festival calendar.
Every June the festival brings together the international community for 6 days of documentary funding, mentoring, networking, watching and playing.
We have 8 Complimentary Passes available, courtesy of Creative Scotland and Sheffield Doc/Fest.
Your Sheffield Delegation experience will include:
- Your name listed with Creative Scotland’s delegation on the international delegations page in the industry catalogue & website.
- A mentoring session with Anna Parker, who oversees the Meetmarket, Crossover Market and the marketplace sessions at Sheffield Doc/Fest. The session will help you to make the most of your festival experience. Date & location tbc but you must be available for this session.
- The Scottish networking reception – Creative Scotland will host a reception during the festival to celebrate the talent present at the festival.
To apply please provide a bio/filmography, a short statement about what you want to get out of the festival and one of the following:
- For established talent – Evidence of your project receiving development funding from Creative Scotland or elsewhere.
- For emerging producing or directing talent – evidence of a short film that has previously screened in a major film festival.
SORRY THE CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IS NOW CLOSED
Apply by: 13th April
Notified by: 17th April
Register to Doc/Fest by: 24th April
Mentoring session: End of April
**Please note: If you are not successful in securing a complimentary pass you will still be eligible for a reduced rate delegate pass @ £199+VAT **