Apply to be part of the Scottish Delegation at IDFA 2015!
If you are a Scottish-based emerging documentary talent or you have a feature project supported by Creative Scotland or another key funder then IDFA should be on your festival calendar!
Since its launch in 1988 IDFA has been one of the world’s leading documentary film festivals, dedicated to the exhibition and promotion of ground-breaking creative documentaries. It will run from 18-29 November this year.
We have 10 bursaries available to allow you to attend the festival, courtesy of Creative Scotland.
Your IDFA Delegation experience will include:
- An £800 bursary (to be used for your travel, accommodation & registration fees).
- Access to a discounted (15% off) Guest Pass for the festival (please note that this discount does not apply to the IDFA Forum Pass).
- Your name listed as part of the Scottish Delegation on the international delegations page in the industry catalogue
- A one-to-one session with Scottish Documentary Institute. The session will help you to make the most of your festival experience. Date & location tbc.
- Access to the Scottish Networking Reception – Creative Scotland & Scottish Documentary Institute will host a reception during the festival to celebrate the talent present at the festival.
- Access to the IDFA Delegations Get Together to meet with the other delegations and festival’s guests.
You must be Scottish-based to apply.
For emerging producing or directing talent, one of your previous short films must have screened in a major film festival.
For established talent, you need to have a feature project (in development, production, post-production or distribution) with confirmed funding from Creative Scotland or another key UK or international funder.
Apply by: 30th September
Notified by: 6th October
Register to IDFA by: 10th October
One-to-one session: End of October
For any further question, please email email@example.com
The Scottish Delegation at IDFA is supported by