Delegations offer Scotland-based producers and filmmakers an opportunity to attend the most prominent international documentary festivals, thanks to the support of Screen Scotland.
Applications are NOW OPEN for established Scotland-based producers and filmmakers with a feature project (in development, production, post-production or distribution) with confirmed funding from Screen Scotland or other key UK or international funder and wishing to attend CPH:DOX 2023 Industry events and Forum as funded delegates.
Applicants’ feature projects should be suitable for the CPH:DOX marketplace:
– Challenging works in the hybrid landscape between fiction and non-fiction;
– High-end theatrical feature-length documentaries with international distribution potential;
– Projects bridging the fields of filmmaking, investigative journalism and activism;
– Film projects positioned in the borderland between art and film and screened both within the institution of cinema and that of visual arts;
– Creative documentary film and new media projects on science and technology.
Courtesy of Screen Scotland, SDI has bursaries available to attend CPH:DOX 2023 Industry events and Forum in person.
CPH:DOX Delegation package will give selected participants access to:
– All film screenings at CPH:DOX on site and online;
– The CPH:CONFERENCE offering an intensive programme of case studies, keynotes, workshops and discussions on the most trending topics of the industry;
– The CPH:FORUM Pitches as Observer;
– A series of roundtables with decision makers, exclusively curated for the Scottish Delegation;
– A dedicated Co-production Networking event for the Scottish Delegation;
– The CPH:INDUSTRY delegate list and a platform to communicate with all decision makers and producers in attendance;
– Access to all Networking events;
– And an individual session with SDI to prepare your festival attendance (date tbc).
CPH:DOX – Copenhagen International Documentary Film Festival – is one of the leading documentary film festivals internationally, presenting a programme that ranges from the works of major international directors to new talent, from large-scale theatrical releases to film/video works in the field between cinema and visual art. The program goes beyond traditional boundaries between disciplines and media, offering perspectives on creative crossovers between cinema, television and media art. During the eleven days of the festival, CPH:DOX also presents five whole days of professional seminars, a screening market, and the international financing and co-production event CPH:FORUM and much more. The next edition will take place 15th-26th March 2023.
For any further questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Scottish Documentary Institute is committed to offering clear and accessible application processes open to everyone. On request this information is available in alternative formats. We offer access support to disabled applicants, tailored to individual requests and our team can offer advice to new applicants and support them to make an application.