This special webinar celebrated not only 2021’s Edinburgh Pitch event, but also the 15th anniversary of Scotland’s only international documentary pitching forum!
Growing in size and prominence since it first took place in 2006, previous successes to come out of the Edinburgh Pitch include the Oscar-nominated The Cave, Danish-Greenlandic feature The Fight for Greenland, the Gaelic-language feature Iorram, and dozens more.
This event featured SDI Director Noe Mendelle and panellists from this year’s Edinburgh Pitch, namely:
- Hannah Bailey (Doc Society)
- Dani Carlaw (Screen Scotland)
- Joost Daamen (IDFA)
- Laurent Filiung (Arte GEIE)
- Cíntia Gil (Sheffield Doc/Fest)
- Daniel Green (Dogwoof)
- Elizabeth Grund (Autlook Filmsales)
- Jo Lapping (BBC Storyville)
- Charlotte Madsen (SVT)
- Petar Mitric (Taskovski Films)
- Tony Nellany (BBC Scotland)
- Jack Oliver (Sky)
- Lindsay Poulton (The Guardian)
- Teresa Simikova (CPH:DOX)
- Ania Trzebiatowska (Sundance Film Festival)
- Jenny Westergard (YLE)
- Chris White (POV)
Find out what Edinburgh Pitch means to them and the industry, about some of the projects they’ve commissioned in the past and what they might be looking for in the future.
RT @GMACFilm: Opportunity alert! GMAC Film is looking to recruit an Admin and Finance Officer! Click the link below for more info. 📺 Deadl…
RT @Dogwoof: 🚨 Job alert 🚨 Do you have experience of a current VOD or physical environment in a business or sales capacity and a knack for…