Anthea Harvey | Coffee Morning | 2020
Anthea is an experienced freelance documentary and drama film/TV editor specialising in narrative, characters and long form. Some of Anthea’s many credits and award nominations include:
- Grierson nominee – ‘The Parkinson’s Trial’ (BBC 2019)
- BAFTA nominee – ‘Plastic Man’ (SDI 2017)
- ‘Alan Cumming’s Edge of Scotland’ (STV 2017)
- ‘Borderline’ – short doc (SMHAFF 2016, Official selection: Palm Springs and Glasgow Short Film Festivals.
- BAFTA nominee – ‘My New Hair’ (STV/SDI)
In this coffee morning, Anthea covers the following:
- What’s different about working from home, and what is the same as editing in a facility or with a team
- Challenges v positives of editing at home
- Motivation, organisation and communication tips
- Collaboration at a distance
- Technical & physical aspects and solutions
This session was one of the Scottish Documentary Institute’s ‘Coffee Morning’ sessions, organised weekly online during the 2020 Coronavirus outbreak.