We are excited to announce this year’s selected projects for the Edinburgh Pitch 2022.
Celebrating its 16th year, the Edinburgh Pitch will be held online and is the only international documentary pitching forum in Scotland. It is aimed at independent filmmakers and companies developing and raising finance for creative feature documentaries and considering international co-productions.
The selected projects are:
- Catching Them Young – Director: Pankaj Johar / Producers: Pankaj Johar, Hans Robert Eisenhauer (India)
- Conscious – Director: Suki Chan / Producer: Aimara Reques (Scotland)
- Flotajica – Directors: Eluned Zoë Aiano, Alesandra Tatić / Producers: Greta Rauleac, Miloš Ljubomirović (Serbia)
- Ghost Boat – Directors: Tanim Yousuf, Kauser Haider / Producers: Patrick Hamm, Arif Yousuf ( Bangladesh/ Germany)
- Scenes From a Family – Director: Alice Nelson / Producers: Penny Davies, Rebecca Mark Lawson, John Archer (Scotland)
- Harvest Moon – Director: Rama Ayasra / Producers: Mariam Salim, Asmahan Bkerat (Jordan)
- Insight A film about Ole Blind and Kristin Kaos: Director: Kristin Nordsæther / Producers: Andrew Grant, Øyvind Gregersen
- Kenmure Street – Director: Felipe Bustos Sierra / Producer: Ciara Barry (Scotland)
- Life on The Edge – Directors: Johnny Langheim, Sebastian Feehan / Producers: Andrea Land, Paninnguaq Heilmann (UK/Greenland)
- State of Betrayal – Director: Paul Sng / Producer: Sinead Kirwan (Scotland)
- Untitled Nomads Documentary – Directors/Producers: Vanessa Carr, Josh Gleason (USA)
- Wild Rider – Director: Martyn Robertson / Producers: Louise Storrie, Martyn Robertson (Scotland)
Members of the public are invited to attend a special webinar featuring our panellists on Tuesday 14th June at 1.30pm. It’s a chance to find out more about the projects they’ve commissioned in the past and what they might be looking for in the future.
For any further questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.