This year again Scottish Documentary Institute is co-ordinating a Scottish Delegation to Sheffield Doc/Fest, securing Scottish film professionals value-for-money access. Join the delegation!
Registration deadline: 1 March 2011
Members of the Scottish Delegation to Sheffield Doc/Fest will be offered:
• Reduced rate delegate pass of GBP 150 + VAT which gives access to all Doc/Fest screenings, events and marketplace opportunities (except for MeetMarket, which has a selection process).
• Enhanced visibility in the Doc/Fest catalogue and on the Doc/Fest website
• Special attention and networking opportunities.
• Help and support from the Scottish Documentary Institute team and Doc/Fest staff
• Possibility to upgrade to a mentorship pass of GBP 175 + VAT offering personal guidance through MeetMarket applications from either Karolina Lidin (MeetMarket Executive Producer) or Charlie Phillips (Marketplace Director).
How to participate:
To express interest and for more information, please email Flore at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than March 01 2011.
Sheffield Doc/Fest is taking place 8 – 12 June 2011.
More information on www.sheffdocfest.com